The American Military University is just what its name says it is, a university for American military officers. The AMU login helps those enrolled in the university to have the access they need to various classes and resources they need to get the degree they have always wanted. Lots of American military service men and women are enrolled in this university, but despite that, it is still a bit hard to find the AMU login if you don’t already use it every day. You would think a government supported website would be set up at least a little bit intuitively so you could navigate it and do what you need to do. For some reason, that’s not the case with the AMU login. If you have had trouble finding out how to login to the site, don’t be ashamed, you are not alone by any stretch of imagination.
You can use this website to learn about how to log into the AMU site whether it is your first time trying to connect after registration, or you have forgotten what to do. We have set up this site so you can figure things out easy enough by watching a short video below or by reading the directions included below it. If you do need additional help, don’t wander from this site! We have included for you some directions on how to reset your password as well as a small bit of information you can use to contact AMU on your own. Thanks for visiting!
How to log into AMU:
1. The site you need to visit is: http://www.amu.apus.edu/ You can log in through this site.
2. Look for the small grey box near the top of the page on the right-hand side. It should say “Log in.” Click on this button.
3. The page you will be taken to gives you three login options, but you should only choose the one that applies to you.
4. Type your student ID into the student ID section of the login you need to use.
5. Type your password into the next box just under the Student ID box. You may recognize this process as the normal two-step login that most sites use nowadays.
6. To finish the login process, click on the blue “sign in” button, and you should be finished logging in. If you had some trouble logging in, especially if you need to reset your password, follow the steps below.
How to Reset your AMU password:
1. Start out by following the instructions contained in steps one and two above for logging into the AMU login.
2. Instead of continuing on as you would to log in, click on the link set just below the sign in button. Specifically the link made of the word “password”
3. Fill in the information requested on this page, including your last name, student ID and the last section of your social security number.
4. After you have all your information entered in correctly, you need to select your birth date. Press “submit” near the bottom of the page, and follow the rest of the instructions as the site presents them to you.
1. Admissions: 877-777-9081
2. Other Calls: 877-755-2787
4. Live Chat